All the hydrogels are not the same!
Arthramid® Vet is an unique & patented hydrogel offering an innovative, safe solution for Veterinarians
Arthramid® Vet is only available under clinical evaluation on horses and dogs.
• 2.5% patented cross-linked polyacrylamide hydrogel (1mL)
• Permeable, homogeneous with visco-elastic properties
• Sterile, neutral, bio compatible with no chemical/biological action
• A team of dedicated product specialists & Veterinarians
• A large number of relevant research and clinical publications
• Feedback from an international experienced network
• Danish manufacturer Contura International A/S exceeds world-class safety standards
• Human & Vet quality production with a 15 year track record
• GMP certified,
ISO 9001, ISO 13485,
Canadian ISO 13485 CMDCAS
Different medical polyacrylamide gels (PAAG) have been on the market for over 60 years now. They have different compositions and also various indications. So it’s important to know that all PAAGs are not the same !
We source high quality products and offer excellent service and technical support. We have an in-depth understanding of the veterinary industry and we will do our utmost to exceed your expectations
We have an international team of equine/canine veterinary industry professionals who are able to quickly and easily offer advice should you need it
We are here to offer support and advice to our partners and, as with all innovative solutions, our equine/canine veterinary team will be keen to hear your feedback and any suggestions for improvement
An experienced team of veterinary specialists are handling the global, on-going regulatory process
Extra care and personal follow up is provided
A global network of partners support the Arthramid® Vet innovation: from Auckland to Copenhagen, from Universities to top Key Opinion Leaders & veterinary practices
Please contact us anytime, we will come back to you shortly